550 USD/ paper (4 pages)
3800 CNY/ paper (4 pages)
Author (IEEE Member、Group)
520 USD/ paper (4 pages)
3400 CNY/ paper (4 pages)
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 5)|
60 USD/ extra page
400 CNY/ extra page
|Listener（ without a Submission）|
270 USD/ person
1500 CNY/ person
|Oral/Poster Presentation Only|
300 USD/ person
1800 CNY/ person
|Purchase Extra Proceedings/Journal Copies|
80 USD/ book
600 CNY/ book
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving a presentation at a conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend CBASE 2023 as a Presenter. As a presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Join as Listener: CBASE 2023 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the field of the latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
1. Registration fees for CBASE 2023 Regular is 3800 RMB per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 4 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 5) is 400RMB.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: 30% of payment refund
* After conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally by email.
The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure. Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.